MP3 Stream Editor 3.4
MP3 Stream Editor is an MP3 cutter/splitter/joiner/editor, and multi channel audio file editor and music manager, an all in one tool for MP3s and audio files.
Main advantage over other audio editors is that you edit (MPEG - MP3, MP2; Ogg Vorbis, Opus, DSD DSF and DFF, MP4) files without decoding (without loosing quality), graphicaly on a 3D sample display easely with a mouse.
Multi channel AC3, AAC, MP4, Flac, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, etc. audio files are also supported for editing.
Cut, copy, paste, paste mix, insert silence, change selection volume, apply DSP and VST DSP plugin effects.
You have the option to repair corrupted MP3 files, free encode, re-encode, convert to MP3/MP2/AAC/MP4/WMA/Flac/Ogg Vorbis/Opus/Monkey's Audio/Apple Lossless/AC3/WAV, cut and join MP3s, tag MP3s and audio files with a professional ID3v2, APEv2, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, Flac and WMA tag editor with cover art manager, directly record MP3/WMA/Flac/AAC/MP4/Apple Lossless/WAV streams from 'what you here/stereo mixer' (for example record audio from youtube, WASAPI loopback recording) or use any command line encoder to record to any format.
MP3 Stream Editor is also a fully featured audio file player, with playlist support, WinAmp DSP, VST DSP and visualisation plugin support (Sonique, WMP) and with full support for multi channel audio files with matrix mixing output.
There is a full-screen currently playing song information display, with HD and Ultra HD (4K) support, in MP3 Stream Editor making it suitable for music TV broadcasts.
An all in one music manager and jukebox for audio related tasks.
MP3 Stream Editor recently has been renamed to MP4 Stream Editor. The functionality is the same, with many bug fixes and improvements. Please follow the link below to download MP4 Stream Editor:
- All major audio output modes are supported with configurable matrix mixing for multi channel playback and true gapless playback
- Edit audio files on a real-time animated, 3D sample display (waveform, sonogram, bit rates graph for MPEG)
- Edit MP3 audio files without decoding, supported formats:
- MPEG1 Layer II, III, (CBR, VBR)
- MPEG2 Layer II, III, (CBR, VBR)
- WAV MPEG (MPEG with WAV header - WAV header will be stripped)
- Additionally edit the following format audio files without decoding:
- Ogg Vorbis (CBR, VBR)
- Opus Audio Codec (CBR, VBR)
- Direct Stream Digital (DSF, DFF) (multi channel supported)
- MP4 (MP4, M4A, M4B, ALAC)
- Cut list for MP3 cutting and joining - add parts of the MP3 to a list and cut or join them
- Cut list for any of the supported formats: cutting and joining with re-encoding
- Split MP3 by silence with batch processing support (or any supported audio file format)
- Edit multi channel audio files with decoding, up to 7.1, supported formats:
- WAV PCM 8bit, 16bit, 32bit (IEE Single), mono, stereo and multi channel, RF64
- CDA (WAV PCM 44100Hz)
- Music modules - MOD, MO3, IT, XM, S3M, MTM, UMX
- MIDI files - MID
- Apple AIFF - AIF, AIFC
- Apple Lossless - M4A, ALAC
- Free Lossless Audio Codec - FLAC, FLA, FLC, OGA
- Monkey's Audio - APE
- MusePack - MPC
- OptimFROG - OFR
- Speex - SPX
- True Audio Codec - TTA
- Ogg Vorbis Audio Codec - OGG
- Opus Audio Codec - OPUS
- WavPack - WV
- Windows Media Audio - WMA
- Direct Stream Digital (DSD) - DFF, DSF (DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512)
- Edit and apply effects to the above supported formats:
- Cut, copy, paste, paste mix,
- Insert silence, change selection volume, apply shaped volume fades
- Apply native and BASSFX DSP effect plugins
- All pass filter
- Auto wah
- Dynamic amplification
- Low pass filter
- Normalize volume
- Remove vocal
- Apply any VST DSP effect plugin downloadable from the internet
- Use matrix mixing to re-order and re-mix channels
- 'Sound search' functionality: find occurrances of an audio clip in the opened stream
- Professional tag editor with support for all the available tagging formats today, all support managing of cover arts:
- ID3v1 tag
- ID3v2 tag
- APEv2 tag
- MP4 tag
- Flac tag
- Ogg Flac tag
- Ogg Vorbis tag
- Opus tag
- Ogg Theora tag
- WMA tag
- WMV tag
- Search for and download cover arts and tag information from Amazon.com and beatport.com
- Search for lyrics with Google
- Encode/convert audio files among the supported formats:
- AAC/MP4/Apple Lossless
- Ogg Vorbis
- Opus Audio Codec
- Monkey's Audio
- Windows Media Audio (Professional)
- All supported tags are preserved/converted automatically including cover arts when converting between formats
- Preset system for encoding options
- Advanced encoding settings for all the supported encoding formats
- Advanced player with playlist support (loading/saving)
- Rating and playcount support for all the supported tagging formats
- The playback output can be also effected with the above mentioned DSP and VST DSP plugins
- Apply WinAmp DSP plugins to output
- Cross-fade between tracks
- Use full-screen and windowed visualization (Sonique, WMP, BASSBox and WinAmp plugins are supported)
- High precision spectrum analizer visualization plugin
- WMA broadcast plugin: run your own internet radio station or stream music between computers in your home
- Stream MP3 Stream Edtitor's digital output to SHOUTcast/Icecast servers
- Own output casting information (meta data) server option with full meta data, cover art, chat and download song option
- Multi tagger - tag multiple files at once
- Multi-tag ID3v1, ID3v2 and APEv2
- Copy tag information between ID3v1 and ID3v2
- Tag from file name
- File name from tag
- Professional direct stream recording to the above mentioned formats directly
- Volume Level Activated recording
- WASAPI loopback capture
- Start and stop recording at a specifed time
- Advanced ID3v2 based subsong system and full .CUE sheet support
- Detailed advanced search functionality
- Audio CD ripper with tag look-up from freedb/cddb, all encoding formats listed above are supported, track mode and album mode
- Listen to internet radio stations and record another at the same time
- Internet radio station recorder/ripper - internet audio stream recorder/ripper
- Jukebox mode with full-screen currently playing song information, suitable for clubs, bars and TV broadcasting (HD and Ultra HD/4K compatible and fully customizable)
- Batch convert DSD DFF audio files to DSF (multi channel supported)
- Multi-channel mixer (create multi-channel audio files from multiple input files)
- Repair MP3 files (and any MPEG audio stream)
- Organize Music Files From Folder tool
- User interface style system (30 styles included)
MP3 Stream Editor Awards
- New default icon theme
- New commands for 'Detailed tag editing': look-up tags and cover art from beatport.com and amazon.com
- Reduced sample display's memory usage by 50%
- Encoding to Windows Media Audio (Professional) format
- Full support for WMA tags including detailed tag editing and cover art manager
- Support for WASAPI (loopback) mode audio recording
- Detailed encoding options for Flac format and full support for Flac tags with detailed editing and managing of cover arts
- ASIO and WASAPI audio output mode is supported
- Encoding to Apple Lossless format
- Full support for Ogg Vorbis audio files including detailed tag editing with support for cover arts
- Cover art thumbnail list view mode for the stream list
- True gapless playback
- Full support for Opus audio files including detailed tag editing with support for cover arts
- Reading-writing support for MP4 tags (detailed edit and cover art manager too)
- Support for the new Opus audio codec (opening, playing, encoding to and CD ripping to)
- All plugins support multiple instances
- Sample edit commands to apply MP3SE and VST DSP effect plugins
- Encoding to AAC/MP4
- Full support for RF64 WAV audio files
- Freely configureable matrix mixing with savable profiles
- VST DSP plugin support
- Detailed advanced search functionality
- Audio system rewritten for BASS 2.4 and implemented a main mixer channel
- Sample display switched to multi channel supported TGraphDisplay3D
- On program exit playlist status is saved and playback is resumed on program start
- Audio CD cover printing option
- Unicode support
- Improved secondary display full screen visualisation
- Updated Filesystem Dialogs (with unicode support)
- Internet radio station recorder/ripper
- Internet audio stream recorder/ripper
- Freely configureable matrix mixing with saveable profiles
- VST DSP plugin support
- Winamp DSP Plugin support
- In 32bit DSP mode Direct Stream Recording encoder receives 24bit audio data
- List popup menu "Add to Encode List..." works with every supported stream format
- New supported playback formats: TTA, ALAC (Apple Lossless), AC3 (needs bass_ac3.dll), Speex, AACH
- Automatic Audio CD Title lookup from cddb/freedb database. Single mode updates (much faster switching between streams, etc.).
- Reads Helium Subtrack infos and 2 new MP3 encoding Presets for mobile phones.
- Album mode for lossless Flac format with full support for Subsongs or burning back on CDs nearly no modification to quality or music.
- Stream 32bit WAV Plugin recognises Subsongs and Music Modules, together with CD/DVD Burner Plugin writes all formats to Audio CD.
- CDDB/freedb for CD ripping, submit CDInfo back to CDDB/freedb.
- Lossless Recording to Flac format.
- MO3 format Encoding in EncodeList, default Playlist format has been evolved to MP3SE Extended .b4s.
- Updated Subsong System support (Stream 32bit WAV & Nero Burner Plugin now writes Subsongs too). Stream from Memory without disk acces!
- New formats: FLAC, OptimFrog, WavPack, Monkey's Audio, Musepack, AAC/MP4 (needs bass_aac.dll - MP4 FAQ)
- Recording directly in Windows Media Audio format. Much smoother seeking in streams and legacy SoftwareVertexProcessing support.
- CD Digital Audio support widened, increased Stream accessing speed, converging the Stream, Encode and MultiTag List: Folder browse mode, Commands and Channel controls available for every Acquired file.
- MPEG frame header bit changer (set Copyright, Original etc. bits)
Advanced Subsong system and full .CUE sheet support including:
- Grab AudioCDs in Album mode (one MP3/WAV file with .CUE sheet/MP3SE Subsong system)
- Cut - slice MP3s based on .CUE sheet entries
- Join - create one big MP3 stream and generate it's .CUE sheet from small MP3 files
- Visually edit subsong start points including artist/title for each subsong, or even generate .CUE sheet or Subsongs from scratch with few mouse clicks
- Playlist compatible, subsong order in playlist is saved/loaded
- Support for LAME header and it's MPEG frames count description for opening MP3s.
- Reads Ogg Tags, streaming URLs (Internet streams) to local drive now works.
- Sample display can scroll to follow playing position.
- New Plugin Winamp Input Plugins Bridge allows loading of any file type supported by Winamp input plugins.
- New Plugin Sonique Vis Bridge for using Sonique visualisation plugins.
- Extended support for Music Modules.
- WMA Encoding Plugin.
- Preview Cut/Paste before actually doing it for perfect cuts!
- New high precision Spectrum analyzer visualisation plugin.